ECCE Training School in Estonia Equality of care via multidisciplinary teamwork, organisational context and implementation of change
18-20 March 2020 at Pühajärve, Estonia Venue: Pühajärve Conference Centre (45 km from Tartu)
The following topics are examples of what the three-day course will address via lectures and group exercises:
Working toward an effective multidisciplinary health team
What are the key factors for successful multidisciplinary team working?
Multidisciplinary care and person-centred care, how does that work?
How do we ensure that all members of our society have access to our provision of care?
How to apply innovation in practical settings
Theory of change
How does gender influence the provision of care?
What are the barriers to implementing change?
How do we know if our changes have made a difference?
How can we evaluate change?
59€ per night in a shared room
79€ per night in a single room
We have made 20 rooms pre-reservation for ECCE training school event,
so if you book rooms, please do not forget to mention key-word „ECCE“.
Please follow this link to apply to the training school:
or use the QR code below:
You need to submit your application by the 8th of February at the latest.
There are 20 places available for this training school. In allocating places, we will aim for:
- An equitable balance of researchers and practitioners
- An equitable gender balance
- An equal balance of Early Careers Investigators (ECls), and those engaging in lifelong learning
- Equitable geographical distribution of members from Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITCs)
For those participating in the training school, the following financial support and administrative rules apply:
- The reimbursement rate per day is EUR 160 maximum
- Up to EUR 400 may be allocated for the travel expenses (depends on Domestic, near countries, far countries)
- Grant for Trainees can vary depending on the country of the Trainees (e.g. Domestic, near countries, far countries)
- Prior to the Training School, the trainees must register on e-COST: https://e-services.cost.eu.
- No advance payments are available: All costs will be reimbursed after the event.
Trainees eligible to be reimbursed:
Trainees must be engaged in an official research programme as a PhD Student or postdoctoral fellow or can be employed by, or affiliated to, an institution, organisation or legal entity which has within its remit a clear association with performing research.
Trainees eligible for reimbursement:
1. Trainees from COST Full Members / COST Cooperating Member.
2. Trainees from Approved NNC Institutions.
3. Trainees from Approved European RTD Organisations.
Trainees not eligible to be reimbursed:
1. Trainees from COST Partner Members.
2. Trainees from Approved IPC Institutions.
3. Trainees from Approved IO, EU Commission, Bodies, Offices and Agencies.
4. Other Trainees not specifically mentioned as being eligible.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org